The application deadline for the 2013 TechWomen program is quickly approaching!
With the deadline only 10 days away, here are a few tips to ensure that your application is complete:
1. The deadline to submit your application is 23:59 Cairo time, February 22, 2013.
All application materials, including letters of recommendation, must be submitted by this deadline.
2. A complete application consists of:
- A submitted online application;
- CV/Resume; and
- Two letters of recommendation (a third letter is optional).
3. All application materials must be submitted electronically.
4. All application materials, except recommendation letters, must be submitted in English.
5. Don’t forget to submit your application! Your application will NOT be considered complete until it is submitted.
To check the status of your application and recommendations, please log in to your application and go to the Application Status page. There, you will be able to see if your recommenders have submitted their letters, and if your application has been submitted.
Lastly, please take a moment to check out the blog post we published exactly one year ago, “Last Minute Tips for the TechWomen Mentee Application,” for more tips.
If you have any questions about the TechWomen application or program, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. Good luck, everyone!